Some examples of the courses we currently offer:
Course: “The pitfalls of social media and practical fact checking tools”
- Learn what social media is and how to use it
- Discover how you can dispel myths and rumours online
- Explore multiple fact checking tools
- Analyse online sources
- Personal action plans
Course: “The Media and Community Work”
- Introduction to “the media”
- The media as a connector
- How to represent yourself
- Tools to build confidence
- Social media – your own “channels”
- How to protect yourself online – personally and professionally Back Tothe Futureer.
Mediation is a voluntary process in which an independent, impartial third party assists two or more disputing parties in resolving the dispute in a collaborative, consensual manner capture tool.
- a form of ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution).
- a way of resolving disputes.
- a process in which the Mediator assists the parties to negotiate a settlement Download Infinite Farm.
- a process of collaboration, not conflict.
- a transformative, empowering process.
- safe, respectful and voluntary.
- constantly consultative – nothing happens without your input ico 다운로드.
- a process which invites an open mind.