Some examples of the courses we currently offer:
Course: “The pitfalls of social media and practical fact checking tools”
- Learn what social media is and how to use it
- Discover how you can dispel myths and rumours online
- Explore multiple fact checking tools
- Analyse online sources
- Personal action plans
Course: “The Media and Community Work”
- Introduction to “the media”
- The media as a connector
- How to represent yourself
- Tools to build confidence
- Social media – your own “channels”
- How to protect yourself online – personally and professionally.
Our mediators are accredited by the Mediator’s Institue of Ireland (MII). Mediation is:
- a form of ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution).
- a way of resolving disputes.
- a process in which the Mediator assists the parties to negotiate a settlement.
- a process of collaboration, not conflict.
- a transformative, empowering process.
- safe, respectful and voluntary.
- constantly consultative – nothing happens without your input.
- a process which invites an open mind.
To find out more about meditation or to book our services contact us directly here.