- 17th September 2015 - 0 Comments
Click below to download our latest research report: “Technology for Peacebuilding in Divided Societies: ICTs and Peacebuilding in Northern...
- 13th April 2016 - 0 Comments
We are happy to announce the launch of our new project, FactCheckNI in partnership with the Northern Ireland Foundation...
- 19th July 2015 - 0 Comments
Northern Ireland Foundation in partnership with Transformative Connections wins civic activism award by Allan Leonard for Northern Ireland Foundation 16 July 2015...
- 6th March 2015 - 0 Comments
Contact us here if you would like to take part in our interactive half day training sessions on the pitfalls of social...
- 4th February 2015 - 0 Comments
Welcome and thanks for visiting our new website! Over the coming months we will be updating you about our...
Meet Our Team
Roll over for contact details
Orna is the Research Director of FactCheckNI. She holds a PhD in politics from Queen’s University Belfast and is co-founder of TranConn. Her expertise lies in bespoke research design, community based research, ethnographic and action research, report writing, and selected lecturing. She lectures part-time at a local university, and also appears as a social and political commentator for the...View profile
Enda is a highly experienced conflict resolution trainer, mediator and co-founder of TranConn. He has been involved in conflict resolution in Northern Ireland for over fifteen years. He holds an BEng in Mechanical Engineering and an MA from the Queens University of Belfast which focused on the use of conflict transformation. Enda is a Rotary Peace Fellow, an RSA...View profile
- Fantastic to see @howtobuildpeace #BuildPeace18 in #Belfast this week! One of main recommendations from our… https://t.co/IvhCYarR55
- We’re 5 years on Twitter today talking about #PeaceTech #peacebuilding #MyTwitterAnniversary #Twitterversary https://t.co/BzIfnqeXTr
- Some potentialy huge implications for #peacebuilding in the use of fake videos. Listening to cutting edge research… https://t.co/m1ugsXOTY6